A highly anticipated plastic model of the colossal combat machine!
From the globally acclaimed open-world game Horizon Forbidden West by Guerrilla comes a plastic model kit of one of the game’s most fearsome machines: the Thunderjaw!
- The model stands at 380mm in length when assembled, making it one of the largest MODEROID plastic models to date.
- The body of the Thunderjaw, densely packed with mechanical detail, has been faithfully captured in model kit form.
- The model features several points of articulation, including drawer joints in the neck and tail which allow for swinging motions.
- The Thunderjaw’s signature weapons—its disc launchers and mouth laser—have been carefully created with highly detailed modeling.
- The band parts that connect its body to the cannons on the sides of its head are made with PVC material.
- The model can also be displayed in a partially destroyed state by removing some parts of the head, body and tail.
- In order to support the gigantic body of the model, pre-assembled ratchet joints are used at the hip joints.
- Water-slide decals are included.
- Product Name
- MODEROID Thunderjaw
- Horizon Forbidden West
- Good Smile Company
- Plastic Models , MODEROID
- Ready-to-assemble non-scale plastic model kit. Approximately 380mm in length.
- Design: Mizuho Town Design Team
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
© 2023 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Horizon Forbidden West is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.