The honey-loving Winnie-the-Pooh is joining the Nendoroids!
From the 2011 movie “Winnie-the-Pooh” comes a Nendoroid of Winnie-the-Pooh together with Piglet in a special set. The two of them have been recreated in the Nendoroid series’ signature chibi-size.
The figure features movable joints in the arms and legs, allowing for various different display options, such as posing him sitting down and eating honey or holding a balloon. An interchangeable face plate of Pooh’s puzzled expression and an optional part of Christopher Robin’s note that caused it are also included.
Additionally, a magnet placed in Pooh’s lower half allows you to stick him to magnetic surfaces, then attach the included honey ring part to recreate the famous pose of Pooh stuck in the wall! Be sure to add the adorable Pooh and Piglet to your collection!
- Product Name
- Nendoroid Winnie the Pooh & Piglet Set
- Good Smile Company
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.
- Originally released in May 2019 with a rerelease in July 2021.
- This product does not balance on its own. Please use the included stand.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.